The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Friday, March 9, 2012

My Love/Hate Relationship with Costco

It's absolutely TRUE 
I LOVE and HATE Costco



I love Costco because

Costco has great food products and they give you samples so you know before you buy it's yummy

Fresh produce at great prices - especially the grape tomatoes

Food Should Taste Good, yummy multigrain chips (really BIG bags of 'em)

Chipotle Black Bean Burgers

Coffee

Grapefruit cups

Bags (and bags) of raw almonds

Frozen Orange Chicken, I 'cook' this with the big 'ole bag of fresh broccoli and serve it up with rice

Cooking the Costco Way is very helpful for a working wife and mom

When I finally get everything stuffed in the fridge and pantry we have a wide selection
 of delicious and healthy food choices

They have great Customer Service (rare these days)
If you need to return something their return policy is good

I guess it all comes down to me getting good quality products for a good price.

disclaimer: I don't know anyone who is an employee of Costco, I'm just saying what I feel


I hate dislike Costco because

A small trip there is always expensive doesn't exist

I won't even think about going there before a holiday or big party weekend (like Superbowl) unless I can get there no later than Tuesday.

I buy stuff that's not on my list, like clothes when I went there to buy groceries (but again I confess I only buy if it's was a really great price for a good product that I need want.

I can barely stuff everything I buy in my refrigerator


Okay, it's obvious I don't hate Costco, maybe I don't even dislike Costco,
my hate/dislike reasons seem lame.

How could I dislike Costco when I come home with all this yummy stuff? 

I should probably just call this post "One Hundred Reasons I Love Costco." 
I could just list the 100 things I bought there.







What are your favorite Costco products?  Maybe something I still need to buy and try?


Live, Love, Laugh,

Laura

Comments? Anyone?

No comments: