The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pictures That Make Me Smile Mother's Day Monkeys

Six years ago I took my offspring out into the back yard and took pictures of them on Mother's Day.  I've been taking pics of my kiddos for over 25 years - before digital cameras even - a long LONG time.

I got a few at least one serious shot, but my kiddos are not so serious people sometimes and this picture turned out to be a favorite.  I call it, Mother's Day Monkeys.  And seriously, this picture makes me SMILE.  Doesn't it make you smile?


Mother's Day Monkeys

We did get a few one sort of serious shot that day

The Serious Shot

They've changed so much in 6 years


Wedding Rehearsal - Oct 2011

They are so much more serious these days


Pumpkin Shopping - I Can't Take 'em anywhere!



Much Love and Laughter,

Laura

So What Do You Think of That?

 Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: