The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Friday, April 13, 2012

Displaying Family Photograph Collections

I've read that you are not supposed to display family photos in the public areas of your house and my response to that is, "It's my house and my family."  Your home should be filled with things you love and I love my family and photos of my family.  I especially love certain collections of photos. 

The collection below of my kids through the years is one of my favorites EVER!
I think I got this frame at Kirkland's but I've seen similar frames in many stores.


They grow up so fast!

I also love this collection of travel photos and the frame they are displayed in.  They look like postcards to me and remind me of some really good times.  The top one also reminds me of what I looked like 20+ years and 30+ pounds ago, but that's okay too.


I LOVE this frame and can't find another one like it.  Similar yes, exactly like it - sadly, no. 


I would love to be any one of these places today


Peace out,

Laura

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

 Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Kim @ French Country Antiques said...

I think family photos should be displayed in the public areas of your home. You're home is about "you", of course! I'm your newest follower! Lovely blog!

Sooner Laura said...

Thanks, Kim. LOVE your beautiful blog. Trying my best to find time to go back and read your past posts! It's on my to do list.