The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Monday, April 9, 2012

No Place Like Home

I went home to visit my parents for Easter weekend and indulged in one of my favorite pastimes - sittin' on the porch sippin' a cup of coffee.  Read more about that here

This time there was a new fun element added to my porch sittin'.  I recently purchased a Nikon camera with a sweet zoom lens.  This allowed me not only to watch the wildlife but shoot a few pics.  On the downside, my coffee got cold and had to be reheated, but it was totally worth it.





I took the baby girl out for a walk around the farm and got some beautiful pictures of her.  She lost patience with me eventually complainging that it was hot and hilly and we should have rode the four-wheeler (ATV).  But she did great and the Easter Bunny rewarded her generously!


 We had a traditional Easter Sunday.  We attended church, ate a big lunch and hunted for eggs. So I got a few other great shots on Sunday too.


Coloring Eggs

The Hunt is ON!


It was a wonderful trip with wonderful family time.  I can tell that there will be many memories captured with the new Nikon.


Much Love & Laughter,

Laura


I appreciate and read every comment. I apologize if you have to type in word verification, I've turned it off about 34 times and it keeps resetting.

Outdoor Wednesday: Click on the picture below to learn more...


Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Maureen Wyatt said...

Lucky you to have that camera, that scenery and that lovely model! Looks like you had a wonderful Easter. ~ Maureen