The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pictures that Make Me Smile - I Love Luigi

My son was a DIE HARD Mario Brothers fan when he was a little guy FOREVER.  He even dressed up as some Mario character with a tail (and ears) one year for Halloween. He always came up with the cutest costume ideas.  If I was a better Mom I would know that Mario character's name, but I'm not that up on my video games (even though he's told me that name many times.)


Last October my (not so little) guy married his sweetheart.  Being the "march to the beat of his own drum" kinda guy he's always been, his wedding REHEARSAL was a costume event. Fortunately his bride appreciates all that is unique about Michael.  This may have even been her idea.

I LOVE LUIGI
that's me in the pirate hat getting my ear talked off by the caterer
 I'm really glad someone took this shot because it is the only one with their mustaches on which makes it fabulous.  Also, I spent a good deal of the night smiling and nodding at the catering guy and trying to plan how to escape him so I'm glad we got a picture of that (I'm strange that way).  I can easily over look that issue now because the food was delicious and my ear has recovered.



I don't think anyone got really good pics that night we were all sort of busy,
rehearsing and getting the caterer organized. 
All I have of the group are fuzzy cell phone pics - but you can feel the fun!


We managed to get them dressed up a little more traditional the following day.


Good times!  Happy Memories!

Laura

 Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: