The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've been too busy at work and home to even think about blogging most days the last couple of weeks.  It makes me sad because I really enjoy writing the blog and I also love having time to read other blogs.  And THEN there's always the linky parties where I drool over those who not only had time to post but had time to completely make over a room until it was FABULOUS!  Oh my!  If only!

Over the weekend, my daughter had the last two banquets of her high school years, we attended a graduation party and a birthday party.  We also drove a couple hours (round trip) to see our son's sweet little first home.  In between I did the grocery shopping, laundry, some yard work and painted on my latest piece of furniture I'm making over.

Did I mention it's finals week at the high school and less than a week until the FINAL high school graduation for one of my own offspring?  The same young lady I am daily urging to apply for a lot of summer jobs and finish up all the college paperwork.



I am woman, I am Mom, I will not cry!  Yeah, right......

Believing life will calm down soon, 
(okay, I know, let me live in my little fantasy world for a moment)

Laura


 Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I've lived your life and in many ways, I'm still living it. I just finally learned that it was best to blog when I could and visit when I could and leave the rest of it to day by day.

I know how hard the graduation time is. I cried my way through the month of may when it was my giris.

Patty said...

I know we are all so busy! I was just thinking we didn't have any graduates this year. But we have a big wedding this summer - my son's in July. School is out now and I look so forward to creating and blogging. It's so much fun. I try not go get too overwhelmed with it because it can be that way sometimes. I hope things slow down for you soon so you can take some alphabet pictures with your new camera! I would love to see what you come up with!