The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

End of Summer?

We had a nice relaxing Labor Day weekend at home.  The end of summer - or so it was supposed to be so what's up with these triple digit temperatures all week?  I'm roasting down here in the south.

I was actually happy that we were going to have one last warm HOT weekend to enjoy the pool before the end of summer.  But now that it's September and the "official" start of Autumn is just over two weeks away I'm ready for some cooler weather. 

I'm thinking of sweatshirts and blue jeans, football, soups and crockpot meals, reading a book by the fire and decorating for Christmas.  And the end to yard work for a few months.  Just no ice this year please and thank you very much!

I enjoyed looking at all my plants from my floaty chair in the pool over the weekend.  I love plants and hate to see the really cold weather come because everything will freeze to the ground.  But it will be back in the spring and I'll love seeing everything come to life again.

So I wanted to share a few of the things in my line of vision over the weekend.


Hibiscus


Banana Tree

Violet Vinca

Begonia

Lantana

White and Pink Vinca


Rosemary

Flowering Cypress Vine

Tropicana Canna

Sweet Basil


Mojito Mint :)
 Happy Wednesday!

Laura

 Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: