The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Friday, September 7, 2012

Pictures That Make Me Smile - Fall

We're roasting again today here in The South (USA), but we've been promised some temps in the 60s this weekend and I'm SO excited.  I'm finally ready for summer to end - this week of triple digits kicked it for me. 

I'm finally in the fall decorating mood - hope I have time to put away some seashells over the weekend and put out some pumpkins! I'm also starting to think about costumes for the parties we will attend at the end of October.  I know it seems early, but if I'm going to sew costumes I can't put that off too long, especially since we are taking a FALL vacation for the first time ever!  There are advantages to the kids all being grown up.

So since I'm getting the fall mood I thought I would post 3 fall photos that make me smile.

#1
This photo is my son the first year he wore his dinosaur costume -
he wore this vest for Halloween 3 years in a row. 
I'm going to see if I can find a way to post the pattern 
because it's super easy and so cute.


Baby Dino


#2
One of my favorite food shots from last Thanksgiving. 
Makes my mouth water just looking at it.


Thankful

#3
Pumpkin patch shopping - yes these are mine.
I rarely get them all in a photo together
and when I do they are usually acting silly.
This is semi-serious for them.

Punkin' Heads

Much Love & Laughter,


Laura


 Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: